Photo credit: Bruce Mars
Ancient Egyptians gifted us with some of the best skincare secrets. Their desire for healthy, youthful skin was widely regarded for women and men. Due to the importance of looking ageless, we get to reap the benefits of their beauty products today.
This ancient recipe will help you keep premature wrinkles at bay. It consists of sweet almond oil and frankincense.
Sweet almond oil contains vitamins E and K to aid skin regeneration. It's a light oil that soaks into the skin rapidly leaving a silky smooth finish.
Frankincense combats inflammation, regenerates skin cells and reduces the appearance of scars, fine lines and wrinkles.
ANCIENT EGYPTIAN ANTI-WRINKLE CREAM
1 oz amber/dark-colored glass bottle with dropper or treatment pump
1 oz sweet almond oil
3 drops frankincense essential oil
- Fill the glass bottle halfway with sweet almond oil.
- Add three drops of frankincense essential oil to the sweet almond oil.
- Pour remaining sweet almond oil in glass bottle.
- Gently roll the glass bottle between the palms of your hands to blend the mixture.
- Replace cap tightly until ready to use. (Tip: Keep the glass bottle in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight to maintain integrity of ingredients.)
- Use 1-2 drops on clean face and neck mornings and evenings. (Tip: Add drops to the palm of your clean hand. Lightly rub hands together to warm the oil. Gently pat your hands over your face and neck to apply oil.)