1 cup raw, unsalted almonds
4-6 cups purified water
2 tsp. pure vanilla extract (optional)
1 TBSP raw Buckwheat honey (optional)
- Soak your almonds in purified water on your counter overnight. Make sure water covers the almonds by 1-inch.
- Drain your soaked almonds in a strainer and rinse well.
- Place 4-6 cups of purified water in a high-speed blender. The more water you use the thinner the milk. The less water, the creamier the milk.
- Add your soaked almonds to the blender.
- Add vanilla extract and raw Buckwheat honey, if desired.
- Blend on high for two minutes.
- Strain your milk through your nut milk bag into a glass mixing bowl with pour spout.
- Squeeze out the excess milk from the nut milk bag. Discard pulverized nut meat.
- Transfer your almond milk to your canning jars. Place lid jars tightly.
- Store in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.