July is National Ice Cream Month. Here's the easiest 4-ingredient ice cream recipe you can whip up in minutes at home. It's sure to become one of your favorites as it has become ours.
Blender or food processor
Stainless steel loaf pan or a pan that's good for freezing ice cream
1 can Coconut cream
1/4 cup coconut milk vanilla yogurt
1/4 cup raw brown sugar (you can add up to 1 cup to taste)
2 ripe mangoes or any ripe fruit of your choice
1. Chill the can of coconut cream in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
2. Line your loaf pan with plastic wrap.
3. Peel the mangoes and slice into large pieces
4. Add all of the ingredients to the blender or food processor.
5. Mix until all ingredients are well blended and smooth.
6. Pour the blended mixture into your loaf pan.
7. Place loaf pan in the freezer overnight for the ice cream to solidify.
To serve, take the ice cream out of the freezer. Let sit at room temperature until the ice cream softens a bit. Scoop out and serve on a cone or in a cup. Makes about 6 servings. Enjoy!